Re: BITX QSO Night, Sunday, July 16, 7pm Local Time, 7277 kHz in North America, 7177 kHz elsewhere

JuanCarlos

I I have copied W1LY  s = 5-5     7:10 PM  EST
Cape Coral, Fl
WJ6C

Qrv's, 73's

Mr.Juan Carlos Berberena Glez BSc.
WJ6C ex/CO6BG

“If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent.  But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.”

Nothing at all Tom. I could hear Willy talking to you and heard him saying your call sign, but nothing from you. too close. Can you hear me at all?
--
Ion

VA3NOI