Re: CQ tonight

JuanCarlos

I heard you but you never answer my call

El El vie, 14 jul 2017 a la(s) 11:43 p. m., N8DAH <Dherron@...> escribió:

I always wanted one of those. I called for about an hour but with some random AM stations and some other 1KWers I stopped after a while.

 Just wish my CQ times were better, I am dealing with some bad RFI 12 hours a day and kids goto bed soon after the RFI stops for the day.

Will be on again tomorrow night around 7:30 pm est

--
“If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent.  But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.”

Mr. Juan Carlos Berberena Gonzalez, BSc.
WJ6C exCO6BG