Re: Bitx40 no RX

JuanCarlos

Hola Eduardo
Por favor toma un video con tu teléfono y subelo, explicando todo lo que hiciste y como lo hiciste, quizas el problema está en la configuración del Raduino, que a muchas personas se les hace complicado.
73's Jc

“If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent.  But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.”

Mr. Juan Carlos Berberena Gonzalez, BSc.
WJ6C exCO6BG

My Bitx40 arrived yesterday. All wiring is ok, but no rx. I heard a strong noise coming from the amplifiers, and I noticed Q3 is auto oscillating... Anyone knows how can I fix that???