Re: CLK0,/CLK1 - VFO/BFO

Michael Hagen

I also have a Complete Raduino Board I designed.  It has lots of features better than original.

I2C connector.

Rotary Encoder connector with Pull-ups and De-Bounce Caps.

Much better PS conditioning.

Nano mounts in Sockets and on Back for easy removal.

USB faces to edge of box side.

Contrast Pot accessible.

All Arduino outputs brought out to connectors.

Level Shift for SI part to operate per specification.

Completely compatible to Original Raduino .  Fits LCD perfectly.

Here is a Picture.

73, Mike, WA6ISP

On 6/27/2017 8:18 AM, Juan Carlos Berberena Glez wrote:
Hi Mike, the best for you
I have done a module you can use or not, it is a flexible option to asembly the PCB board.
If you complete the module you do not have to do anything extra, if you do not want to work with the module separate you just only use the Synthesizer board only.
please check it out

Qrv's
73's Jc

Qrv's, 73's

Mr.Juan Carlos Berberena Glez BSc.
WJ6C ex/CO6BG

“If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent.  But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.”

Hey, I have a Board I designed and have extras.  It has 2 4 Pin headers, I2C one side Outputs and ground on other.

2 Layer with lots of ground plane.  No coupling caps, short and direct lines on outputs.  Has a 3.3 Volt Regulator AND Level

Shifting for the SI Part.  I don't know why Raduino does NOT have Level Shifting.  So this needs ONLY +5V input.

I made a nice Signal Generator from one and a Nano.

Anyone interested email me off this group.

MotDog@...

73s

Mike, WA6ISP

On 6/27/2017 6:32 AM, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
Jerry,

Fascinating. Thanks for writing that up. I need to look closer at the
Si5351.

Jonathan
Adafruit has one all set up on a board for about $8, but their shipping is
insane.  Check ebay for the same one, I think from one or more of their
resellers, and shipping is only $2.90.  I bought 5 of 'em.

Vince.