Re: CLK0,/CLK1 - VFO/BFO

Michael Hagen

Hey, I have a Board I designed and have extras. It has 2 4 Pin headers, I2C one side Outputs and ground on other.

2 Layer with lots of ground plane. No coupling caps, short and direct lines on outputs. Has a 3.3 Volt Regulator AND Level

Shifting for the SI Part. I don't know why Raduino does NOT have Level Shifting. So this needs ONLY +5V input.

I made a nice Signal Generator from one and a Nano.

Anyone interested email me off this group.

MotDog@...

73s

Mike, WA6ISP

On 6/27/2017 6:32 AM, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
Jerry,

Fascinating. Thanks for writing that up. I need to look closer at the
Si5351.

Jonathan
Adafruit has one all set up on a board for about $8, but their shipping is
insane. Check ebay for the same one, I think from one or more of their
resellers, and shipping is only $2.90. I bought 5 of 'em.

Vince.