From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ashhar Farhan
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 1:33 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] gluing toroids to board

we use a quick-setting glue akin to superglue.

- f

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 11:57 AM, <davidzdeb@...> wrote:

So while I was handling my board the other night, I lost my grip and knocked my hand into one of the toroids.  It came unglued from the board, but the wiring remained intact.  I was thinking of using hot glue to stick it back on but I thought I should check if there is a preferred way of adhering components to the board.