Re: New BITX40 out the box and up and running ?

4Z1NT

Where do you get your stickers for the labeling?

On 4 June 2017 at 11:36, M0LHT <m0lht.huw@...> wrote:
Hello all and thank you for adding me.
So the new bitx40 arrived at home on friday and is all wired up and running. The xyl has been very patient.
A few spare wires left over I'm sure I'll find a use for them later. I've added a function button and need to get the software updated before it works any help on this bit would be greatly appreciated as I have never played with arduinos before. I've still to add the cw mods but they will come at a later date once all is up and running. Photos at the bottom of the page. Views, comments and help greatly appreciated.