Re: Raduino_v1.12 released

Soundararajan Ra.

Sorry it is Raduino board .Auto correction spoils my mail.

On May 22, 2017 5:00 PM, "Soundararajan Ra." <vu2rjw@...> wrote:
I am not facing click problem after inserting 7809 three pin regulator IC in between trx power supply and rajini board.and 7805 IC in the dds board is cool now.

On May 22, 2017 2:01 PM, "Allard PE1NWL" <pe1nwl@...> wrote:
The Raduino sketch itself does not fix the tuning clicks, but installing
the correct si5351 library may improve the situation.

It was found that the latest si5351 library version causes strong tuning
clicks.

Make sure you download and install si5351 library v2.01, which is NOT the
latest version.

https://groups.io/g/BITX20/wiki/Installing-Arduino-Libraries/13575

Then recompile and upload the sketch to your Raduino.

73 Allard PE1NWL