https://groups.io/g/BITX20/wiki/Installing-Arduino-Libraries/13575

Then recompile and upload the sketch to your Raduino.

73 Allard PE1NWL

On Mon, May 22, 2017 09:31, Peter Berrett wrote:
Thanks

My version clicks as I tune through the frequencies. I can see no mention
of any changes to this issue. Does the latest version do the same?

peter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Allard PE1NWL
Sent: Monday, 22 May 2017 8:26 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Raduino_v1.12 released

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 09:57 pm, Peter Berrett wrote:
I recently bought the Raduino upgrade kit. I don’t know what version
software is on it but it chugs as I turn the turn the tuning dial –
chug, chug, chug

Does the latest software fix this problem and what other features can I
expect that are different?
 Peter,
see the revision record at
https://github.com/amunters/bitx40/blob/master/README.md for an overview