Re: Almost finished, for now...

Jerry Gaffke

To add the function button, look on this webpage   https://github.com/amunters/bitx40    where it says:

"v1.07    Added functionality via the Function Button: Use a pusbutton to momentarily ground pin A3 (orange wire).    Do NOT install an external pull-up restistor!"

The Raduino schematic on this webpage:    http://www.hfsigs.com/bitx40v3_circuit.html    shows that A3 from the Nano goes to pin 5 of the 8 pin connector.  So the function switch should be wired between that orange wire coming from pin 5 of the Raduino's 8 pin connector and ground.  (The tuning pot is wired to pins 1,3,4 of that same 8 pin connector.)  The solid copper plane on the back of the Raduino is ground, you could just solder a wire to one of the mounting holes at a corner of the Raduino, run that wire to the other side of the new function switch.

Jerry

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 10:06 pm, Soundararajan Ra. wrote:

I like to add function button .please let me know how to add.