From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of Rogério Pimentel <pimentel.feijao@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 1:32:35 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: [BITX20] Bitx40 with rotary encoder + CW

Hello,

Why does anyone have some modification to implement rotary encoder
with s-meter and CW on bitx40?
My kit uses the raduino. I would also like to have the backup of the
original program of the kit to be saved if the modifications do not
work out
I need help because I have no experience with raduino and I'm starting
now in amateur radio

Tks
PU2URP - Pimentel