Re: Synthesizer on Mega 2560 + 3.2 TFT LCD + Si5351

JuanCarlos

Hi Charlie
Please let 'GOOGLE know you do not know "RUSSIAN", I am sure it will help you very soon.
I did a copy in Spanish, it is not beatiful translation but at least now I have a better idea.
Have a good weekend
Qrv's
73's Jc

Hi All

Cool Project, just a pity all the Instructions are in Russian

73, Charlie GI4FUE