Re: Baofeng microphone mod for BITX

College Professor Simon Thompson <nwccenglishprofessor@...>

I made the connections from the BitxX40 to the Baofeng microphone without any modifications. It works perfectly, and I don’t know why anyone would go to the trouble of rewiring the mic if it weren’t a sheerly technical exercise.

I can provide a sense of the connections, but I suspect the wire colours are different for each batch of Baofeng pics.

On Apr 17, 2017, at 6:59 AM, kd2iog@... wrote:

Just assembled my kit and am having trouble with my Baofeng mic, this is perfect. Thanks for posting!

Just have to fix a minor wiring slip up for the raduino and put the antenna up and I should be okay.

Brian

K2BRZ