Re: Bitx-40 S meter

Henning Weddig

Andrew,

I had different LCD libs on my computer.

I used an older version of the Arduino IDE, i.e. version 1.67

Therefore I downloaded the latest version (1.82), installed and renewed the Si5351 lib.

Now I get the following error on line 298:

exit status 1'printFrequency' was not declared in this scope

I must say, that I am new to programming...

Henning
DK5LV

Am 16.04.2017 um 00:05 schrieb Andrew Whaley:

Tim,

I've updated the sketch to display S numbers and added and extra separator on the frequency. It's all checked into github.

https://github.com/azw409/BitX40-RaduinoExtra

Andrew