From: BITX20@... [mailto:BITX20@...] On Behalf Of
KI6DS
Sent: 05 October 2007 16:42
To: BITX20@...
Subject: [BITX20] Error in BitX20A kitting

My worst nightmare is here. I left out the Polyvaricon tuning
capacitor in some kits. It looks like 25 of them, Kits 51 through 75.
Now I have to mail the replacements, which is going to take exactly the
same amount of time as it is to mail the original kits. Arrgh. I
apologize for the error and will make it right. I really don't mind
the money that it is going to cost, it is the time. I was hopeful that
I would get the rest of the remaining orders shipped on Monday. Now, I
don't know if I can meet that goal, but will try. Again, I apologize
for the error. 72, Doug