Re: ubitx - stop press

Craig Wadsworth <cwadsworth@...>

Ash,

I'm still gathering parts for my first build of your uBitX (and your Specan!) and have not even started to draw the boards, so adding filters and tweaking the code for switching bands appears trivial.

" . . . replaced the two filter harmonic filters with four filters . . . it works."

You saved us some grief and perhaps FCC fines by telling us about your tests. We grumble, we complain, and we argue, but I believe most of us are having fun and accidentally learning some good stuff along the way.

Other than encouraging fellow hams to purchase from HFSigs, let us know how we can help you.

73 de w9ctw