odd behaviour with new library si5351 v2.02 => strong tuning clicks!

Allard PE1NWL

Today I tried the brand new si5351 library v2.0.2 that was released only a few days ago.

I compiled the same sketch (arduino_v1.03) with this new library, no compilation errors.

On the BITX40 everything works normally, except that I have now loud clicks when I turn the tuning pot.

Then I removed the library and reinstalled the previous version v2.0.1, and compiled again.

Guess what: no tuning clicks!

Has anybody already tried the new si5351 library and had similar experiences?

73, Allard PE1NWL