Re: Bitx40 another Raduino(?) problem
This is how to connect.
* Though, this can be assigned anyway, for this application of the
Arduino, we will make the following
* A2 will connect to the PTT line, which is the usually a part of the mic
* A3 is connected to a push button that can momentarily ground this line.
This will be used to switch between different modes, etc.
* A6 is to implement a keyer, it is reserved and not yet implemented
* A7 is connected to a center pin of good quality 100K or 10K linear
potentiometer with the two other ends connected to
* ground and +5v lines available on the connector. This implments the
On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 17:06:39 +0100, "matjaz via Groups.Io"
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 3:46 PM Re: [BITX20] Bitx40 anothermailto:BITX20@groups.io?subject=Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BBITX20%5D%20Bitx40%20another%20Raduino%28%3F%29%20problem