Re: Looking for Knobs

Ion Petroianu, VA3NOI

Hi Ryan!

I‘ve bought knobs from Tayda Electronics.

I also changed the volume pot with one that has a regular, 025" dia shaft, without switch.

I use a DPDT ON-OFF-ON switch to turn ON/OFF and switch the power to the PA from 12V to 20V.

You can buy the knobs you like from Digikey. Delivery in 24 hours.



Join to automatically receive all group messages.