Re: BITX40 DDS

JuanCarlos

Yes, absolutely.
In the network, there is and sketch with more feature.You can ask and someone kindly will send it to you.
I have it but I do not know exactly where it is in my machine because I am not using the RADUINO.

Gentlemen,
Thank you for the resping to my post. I did turn off radio for while and powered up, the DDS finely showed up at 40M.

Considering tuning is little harder, any sussestion if I could use a DDS with 5-pin encoder?
Thanks,
73,
Zafar Khan
N5ZQB

--
“If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent.  But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.”

Mr. Juan Carlos Berberena Gonzalez, BSc.
WJ6C exCO6BG

http://vfodigital.cubava.cu ------( at this time under construction)------
https://www.facebook.com/groups/QrpCuba  -----------please check it out-----------