Re: 2 and 3 pin connectors used with Bitx40 sad board

Daniel Corwin

The PA-09 crimps mentioned above are PRICELESS for these connectors. I tried a cheap pair of cheaper crimps and they were garbage. I highly suggest the pa-09. I picked mine up from adafruit a long with some 10k pots and ok looking knobs for cheap. Getting the crimps from adafruit were really fast because of where I live but I suspect that they'd ship anywhere in the lower 50 faster than anyone in china could get them to me at roughly the same price.

Here's my setup for crimping these connectors:

PA-09 crimps: https://www.adafruit.com/products/350

Dupont connectors: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/molex-llc/08-50-0114/WM1114-ND/26475

2 pin housing: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/molex-llc/22-01-3027/WM2000-ND/26431

3 pin housing: http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/molex-llc/22-01-3037/WM2001-ND/26433