Re: Bitx40 audio

Soundararajan Ra.

Best way to adjust DDS is
Ask one of the ham to transmit from his commercial rig and set your vfo to that frequency .
Then adjust dds IF frequency to hear his voice accepted to your taste.

On Nov 24, 2016 6:25 AM, "Ken Chase chase8043@... [BITX20]" <BITX20@...> wrote:

I've finally hooked up a 5351 to the Bitx40. In testing I noticed two things(not related to the 5351)

The audio is very 'bassy' sounding. Is there some way to improve the quality or does the BFO have to be moved slightly?

As I tune the vfo from the lower end of the band and up, the closer I get to the end of the band, signal  strength drops. Is this due to the BPF?

73

Ken VA3ABN.