Re: Bitex40 power output.

Soundararajan Ra.

Thanks for the reply .
RV1 is in maximum position ,but current is not raising above 70 ma gate source voltage is 5 volt.
Soundar.

On Oct 28, 2016 11:24 AM, "Ashhar Farhan farhanbox@... [BITX20]" <BITX20@...> wrote:

on tx, when you are not speaking into the mic, the current.draw of the PA power line should be about 100ma. adjust RV1 for that much current.
- f

On 28-Oct-2016 10:55 am, "'Soundararajan Ra.' vu2rjw@... [BITX20]" <BITX20@...> wrote:

Dear
In my bitx40 during testing upto three qso power output about 7 watt .Then suddenly no output ,when i measure drain current of IRF 510 on mic disconnect conditions it was 90ma and with speaking current about 110 ma.
I thought IRF may qrt .
I changed new irf 510 (ST make) adjusted rvi1preset in mic out condion drain current was 70 ma at maximum rvi1 position and when i speak current s only 120 ma .my sx200 swr/power meter at 20w range reading is 3to4watt.
is it correct or what is to be done to raise the power.
Your suggestions welcome.
Thanks in advance.
73s
Soundar