From: KI6DS [mailto:ki6ds@...]
Sent: 21 January 2007 00:12
To: BITX20@...
Subject: [BITX20] New BITX20 Kit Progress Photosl

Guys, just so you won't think the new kits are vaporware, grin, I
posted the schematic, board layout top view, and several photos of the
3 Prototype Kits that I will be mailing out on Monday. We expect the
boards to arrive on Friday, so the builders will have all parts in hand
and ready to build. Note that I supplied 2 final transistors in the
prototype kits, that is in case we blow one testing. Take a look at
the photos under Hendricks QRP Kits BITX20 in the Photo section.
Enjoy. 72, Doug