FW: First QSO with the BITX20 Transceiver (fwd)

Ashhar Farhan <farhan@...>

From: "Pete Juliano" <jessystems@...>
To: "Ashhar Farhan" <computercorp@...>
Subject: First QSO with the BITX20 Transceiver
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:20:48 -0700

Hi Ashhar,

Had my first QSO with the BITX20 --JH0HQP, Harry. My report was 5X3. From
Seattle Washington that is a nice hop! I was using my Lazy H antenna (wire
beam). That is greater than a 5000 mile distance from here

I think I have a little RF feedback when I connect the antenna as the scope
pattern looks a little fuzzy. But into a dummy load it looks perfect.
Probably need to get the boards tied together on a common ground plane and
get it in a box.

But your design does work! For someone who has not built many homebrew
projects --this would be a great first radio --just the simplicity of the
design and the fact that parts procurement is simplified. That is great
that you took on this task and published the design. Thanks again.

73's
Pete W6JFR
Looking for something? Cant find it anywhere?
http://go.msnserver.com/IN/50756.asp Log onto baazee.com