Components

Hans Summers <Hans.Summers@...>

The order for the 2nd round of components is now in. With any luck, they
arrive tomorrow and I despatch them to you tomorrow. Due to a shortage of
2N2219 at Viewcom I ordered the real 2N2218 from Mode Components. Slightly
cheaper too :-)

Just like last time, I have ordered two extra sets of components, comprising
all semiconductors, ten 10MHz crystals, trimmer capacitors and a 200pF
tuning capacitor. If anyone wants one of these two spare sets, the price is
exactly £8, plus £0.28 UK postage (or whatever the postage for 50g to your
country is, if you are outside the UK).

72/3 Hans G0UPL
http://www.HansSummers.com