Blue BITX17

Ron <pa2rf@...>

Dear BITX-group,
As promised I added some pictures in the photobox of my BITX17, now
enclosed in a housing, which is in fact an old audio amplifier of
which i removed almost all components except the power supply parts. I
painted the front blue and added a blue LED just for fun. The
frequency scale is hidden behind a green transparant window derived
from an old ECG-analyser from the scrap-yard. Some text to add on the
front and a button for the pi-filter variable capacitor and I will
consider my BITX17 finished.
By the way today I made a MFSK qso with LZ1OE in Bulgaria
A picture of the MixW screen during this
qso is also added in the photobox. Enjoy the remainder of this
weekend. 73 de Ron and happy homebrewing and bye for now
PA2RF/QRP