letter from w7zoi

Ashhar Farhan <farhan@...>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:26:57 -0000
From: w7zoi <w7zoi@...>
To: Ashhar Farhan <farhan@...>
Subject: CNN

Hi Ashhar,

After many months away from the BITX site, I thought I would check
it to see what is happening. I was pleased to see the posting
about the May interview by CNN, so I went into the page and looked
at the clip. It was good to see your photo and to hear your words
about experimenting. I wish that I could have seen the entire CNN
interview. Keep up the good work.

I have not been doing much with amateur radio recently. Rather, I
have tried to do some hiking this last summer. I have also been
able to work on an interesting consulting project.

I gather than much of the BITX group has evolved into methods for
frequency stabilization and readout, largely the work of the guys in
the UK. I have seen some of that in SPRAT, which is very good. I
see that there is also a special group for that subject.

Again, keep up the good work.

73, Wes, w7zoi