Re: My first QSO'S have been made with bitx20

Ron Brink <pa2rf@...>

Gefeliciteerd Arjan! Knap gedaan.

Congratulations ! Malta 9H is a rare entity. A job well done...

My first qso with the bitx17 surprised me as well..with less than 5 watts i worked rtty with Greece. No big guns needed.....just wait for some fb condx...

QRP Benelux club knows how to deal with qrp signals!

Bye bye
Ron, pa2rf

Arjan wrote:
My first connections have been made with the BITX20 with 1 watt pep.
Van from Holland worked with Malta Italie under others. I stood awful
amazes that this can with 1 watt.  73 Arjan PE1ABE
http://home.planet.nl/~bro00544/

Yahoo! for Good