Huff-Puff Stabilizer

kc8afu1965

Hello,

I have been monitoring this group on and off for about a year. I am
looking for some suggestions on a huff-puff stabilizer that I can use
for a Homebrew CW transceiver. My VFO is a FET LC oscillator that
runs
at 2.6 - 2.7 MHz (approximately). I am looking for something that
will work automatically ( I understand that there are designs in
which
you need to tell the correction to go higher or lower in freq). Also
am hoping for something that will work with RIT. Oh, by the way I
really don't understand how they work. They Look a lot like a PLL to
me, But I don't understand the Difference. I don't fully understand
PLLs either.

Any ideas.

Troy