From: LeonardL <dredger@...>
Subject: [BITX20] Re: Help needed in completing a classic 8digit LED counter kit
To: BITX20@...
Date: Monday, October 10, 2011, 12:46 AM

Is this the counter that you are building?

http://golddredgervideo.com/kc0wox/frequencycounter/frequencycounter.htm

Leonard

--- In BITX20@..., "hmpph" <patrick_pugh2000@...> wrote:

Hi all,
My dual 7217 with 7017 and a 6.5Mhz crystal osc 8 digit counter 3.5 Mhz common anode LED kit blew up with one of the 7217s in smoke. The LEDs did not light up and am hoping to replace the circuitry with a PIC16F84+4051 combination from here:- http://www.qsl.net/y/yo5ofh//pic/digiscale.htm
Could a kind soul help me with hexing the source code from C please for my common anode display please. PIC is 16F84A
73ees,
Pat