Re: AD9851 DDS chip adaptor

JuanCarlos

Please can you send me the link to review the information about DDS
I was trying in the Sunil blog but I couldn't.
Thyank You in advance
73's
Jc

2011/9/27 Paul <paul@...>

**

Hi all, I'm currently building an AD9851 DDS Ver4 as seen on Sunil's site.
I have made and populated 2 PCB's (one has 2 PIC chips on and the other is
the DDS board) with the exception of the DDS chip which is tiny.
I want to know if anyone could point me in the right direction to purchase
a ssop to 28pin DIL adaptor PCB.
I have bid and won two on eBay but from China could take weeks to arrive,
I'm want to get this going so was wondering if there was a quicker way?

Thank you all in advance,

Paul M0EME

--

Lic.Juan Carlos Berberena Gonzalez