From: G0JKZ <g0jkz@...>
Subject: RE: [BITX20] Re: IK3OIL fll board.
To: BITX20@...
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 5:16 AM

Looked there, all he has is the info for 5mhz and up, not for the 4mhz

needed for sunils bitxv3.

It annoys me as I did find the info somewhere, it may even have been an old

post in this group but searching so far has come up with nothing.

I did print it/save it/ bookmark it but I'm frantically searching for the

stuff on 3 computers and a stack of paper in the 'Useful information' box.

George