From: Paul <paul@...>
Subject: [BITX20] AD9851 DDS chip adaptor
To: BITX20@...
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 2:08 AM

Hi all, I'm currently building an AD9851 DDS Ver4 as seen on Sunil's site. I have made and populated 2 PCB's (one has 2 PIC chips on and the other is the DDS board) with the exception of the DDS chip which is tiny.

I want to know if anyone could point me in the right direction to purchase a ssop to 28pin DIL adaptor PCB.

I have bid and won two on eBay but from China could take weeks to arrive, I'm want to get this going so was wondering if there was a quicker way?

Thank you all in advance,

Paul M0EME