From: G0JKZ <g0jkz@...>
To: BITX20@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:46 PM
Subject: RE: [BITX20] Re: IK3OIL fll board.

Looked there, all he has is the info for 5mhz and up, not for the 4mhz
needed for sunils bitxv3.

It annoys me as I did find the info somewhere, it may even have been an old
post in this group but searching so far has come up with nothing.

I did print it/save it/ bookmark it but I'm frantically searching for the
stuff on 3 computers and a stack of paper in the 'Useful information' box.

George