Re: Suggestions for group administration

Mike W <mike@...>

On 11 Sep 2005 at 2:23, Arv Evans K7HKL wrote:

Opening the forum up for read-only access by non-members might increase
the number of lurkers, but it may also stimulate some of them to join the
group so they can insert their comments. Allowing Read-only access will also
allow hams with web sites to include links to the BITX20 forum and thus drive
more interest to our group
Pro's and Con's. If It were up to me I would at least give 'read-only' access
a trial, assuming that it can be revoked should it be necessary.
JMO, Mike G8NXD