Re: various squeak flutes that about it do not hear +- 4mhz +-4.2 mhz +-4.3…

Arjan <arjan_holland@...>

Hello Rahul, Farhan, Ron, thanks for the nice reactions over my
home page.

Rahul I will change the mixer yet to double balanced and will
replace also the resistance by Q11 for a wire thread. thanks for
the information.

Faran I presented not is activated my home page well by Google
only. Altavista and Yahoo works seek well on pe1abe. I want to go
place the 2 meters plans on my home page.

Ron Ik kijk regelmatig op jou site is ook erg mooi ook met van alles
bezich.Ik heb een link naar jou site bij bitx staan .

73. Arjan

--- In BITX20@..., Ron Brink <pa2rf@y...> wrote:
Nice article on your website Arjan ! I like the pictures, it gives
a good impression of the building proces.
If you like you can visit my website on which I wrote an article
about the BITX17 . Click on " zenders (tx) " --> HF ---> BITX17
Enjoy reading!
My HF Homebrew website:

http://home.versatel.nl/laar60

Vriendelijke groet en goede DX toegewenst

73 de Ron
PA2RF

Arjan <arjan_holland@y...> wrote:

Hello Rahul problem has been solved. I have placed extra
condensators. And have shots between bfo xtal filter and round
amplifier Q3 coplaced. The reception is become better. Have
alone
on 4 mhz yet that tone reflect (mirror) frequency 10mhz -4 mhz =
6mhz I go the vfo also foresee of shots. Photograph my website
http://home.planet.nl/~bro00544/

--- In BITX20@..., Rahul Srivastava <vu3wjm@y...>
wrote:
Hi,

The beat at 4Mhz is normal due to whole number freq of IF and
VFO
interacting. Other spurrs have not been encountered here in any of
the 10 boards made till date.

This indicates probably over driving of mixers possibly due to
better devices giving a higher gain in your case.

73

Rahul VU3WJM

Arjan <arjan_holland@y...> wrote:

Hello Rahul thank your answer. I will soon check the vfo and
the
bfo signals. I have tries made various things the antenna
entrance
short circuit to earth or love want to remain tune connected
remains
works the mixer to earth tones bee. also I an external vfo this
problem. Further as reception rx excellently of the bitx

73 Arjan

--- In BITX20@..., Rahul Srivastava <vu3wjm@y...>
wrote:
Hi!

Check VFO and BFO injection levels. It should be aroung 1.5V
Pk
Pk. Also note that Q1 as per V3 layout is 2SC2570A or similar
high
Ft device having a different pin out. Rest all are BC547s.

73

Rahul VU3WJM

Arjan <arjan_holland@y...> wrote:
help
Hello all sorry my engels is not so good. only I have a
problem
and I
know not how I this on must discharge. I have now my BITX20
built
on
the pcb ver3.the rx is excellent but I have as I tune various
squeak
flutes that about it do not hear +- 4mhz +-4.2 mhz +-4.3… Who
can
me
help whit this problem ????
Arjan

Ham radio antenna Ham radio Ham radio sales Asian tsunami
disaster
Ham radio store

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of
Service.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Service.

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all
new Yahoo! Security Centre.

http://mail.yahoo.com