Re: various squeak flutes that about it do not hear +- 4mhz +-4.2 mhz +-4.3…

Rahul Srivastava

Arjan  one more thing I see you have repeated the 100E resistor on Q11 collector, a mistake on my V3 layout kindly correct and replace one by a wire link.

73

Arjan wrote:

Hello Rahul problem has been solved.  I have placed extra
condensators.  And have shots between bfo xtal filter and round
amplifier Q3 coplaced.  The reception is become better.  Have alone
on 4 mhz yet that tone reflect (mirror) frequency 10mhz -4 mhz =
6mhz I go the vfo also foresee of shots.  Photograph my website
http://home.planet.nl/~bro00544/

--- In BITX20@..., Rahul Srivastava wrote:
> Hi,

> The beat at 4Mhz is normal due to whole number freq of IF and VFO
interacting. Other spurrs have not been encountered here in any of
the 10 boards made till date.

> This indicates probably over driving of mixers possibly due to
better devices giving a higher gain in your case.

wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Check VFO and BFO injection levels. It should be aroung 1.5V Pk
> Pk. Also note that Q1 as per V3 layout is 2SC2570A or similar high
> Ft device having a different pin out. Rest all are BC547s.
> >
> > 73
> >
> > Rahul VU3WJM
> >
> > Arjan wrote:
> > help
> > Hello all sorry my engels  is not so good. only I have a problem
> and I
> > know not how I this on must discharge. I have now my BITX20
built
> on
> > the pcb ver3.the rx is excellent but I have as I tune various
> squeak
> > flutes that about it do not hear +- 4mhz +-4.2 mhz +-4.3� Who
can
> me
> > help whit this problem ????
> > Arjan

> > Ham radio antenna Ham radio Ham radio sales Asian tsunami
disaster
> Ham radio store

> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Service.

> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all
new Yahoo! Security Centre.