Re: various squeak flutes that about it do not hear +- 4mhz +-4.2 mhz +-4.3…

Rahul Srivastava

HI! Arjan,

I am very happy to have had a look at your wonderful site. It is a nice feeling to see a borad being made by some one else.

However I noticed that the complete board shows that is is not ver3 but Ver2 with only a balanced mixer. The second coil is lacking in mixer stage. I too experienced a bit higher level of spurii in balanced mixer config. The ver 3 with a doubly balanced mixer is nevertheless a better performer. Since you have already come this far just add another balun/ binocular coil to mixer.

Let us know how it turns out.

73

Rahul VU3WJM

Arjan wrote:

Hello Rahul problem has been solved.  I have placed extra
condensators.  And have shots between bfo xtal filter and round
amplifier Q3 coplaced.  The reception is become better.  Have alone
on 4 mhz yet that tone reflect (mirror) frequency 10mhz -4 mhz =
6mhz I go the vfo also foresee of shots.  Photograph my website
http://home.planet.nl/~bro00544/