Re: various squeak flutes that about it do not hear +- 4mhz +-4.2 mhz +-4.3…

Arjan <arjan_holland@...>

Hello Rahul problem has been solved. I have placed extra
condensators. And have shots between bfo xtal filter and round
amplifier Q3 coplaced. The reception is become better. Have alone
on 4 mhz yet that tone reflect (mirror) frequency 10mhz -4 mhz =
6mhz I go the vfo also foresee of shots. Photograph my website
http://home.planet.nl/~bro00544/

--- In BITX20@..., Rahul Srivastava <vu3wjm@y...> wrote:
Hi,

The beat at 4Mhz is normal due to whole number freq of IF and VFO
interacting. Other spurrs have not been encountered here in any of
the 10 boards made till date.

This indicates probably over driving of mixers possibly due to
better devices giving a higher gain in your case.

73

Rahul VU3WJM

Arjan <arjan_holland@y...> wrote:

Hello Rahul thank your answer. I will soon check the vfo and the
bfo signals. I have tries made various things the antenna
entrance
short circuit to earth or love want to remain tune connected
remains
works the mixer to earth tones bee. also I an external vfo this
problem. Further as reception rx excellently of the bitx

73 Arjan

--- In BITX20@..., Rahul Srivastava <vu3wjm@y...>
wrote:
Hi!

Check VFO and BFO injection levels. It should be aroung 1.5V Pk
Pk. Also note that Q1 as per V3 layout is 2SC2570A or similar high
Ft device having a different pin out. Rest all are BC547s.

73

Rahul VU3WJM

Arjan <arjan_holland@y...> wrote:
help
Hello all sorry my engels is not so good. only I have a problem
and I
know not how I this on must discharge. I have now my BITX20
built
on
the pcb ver3.the rx is excellent but I have as I tune various
squeak
flutes that about it do not hear +- 4mhz +-4.2 mhz +-4.3… Who
can
me
help whit this problem ????
Arjan

Ham radio antenna Ham radio Ham radio sales Asian tsunami
disaster
Ham radio store

Service.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Service.

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all
new Yahoo! Security Centre.