Re: various squeak flutes that about it do not hear +- 4mhz +-4.2 mhz +-4.3…

Arjan <arjan_holland@...>

Hello Rahul thank your answer. I will soon check the vfo and the
bfo signals. I have tries made various things the antenna entrance
short circuit to earth or love want to remain tune connected remains
works the mixer to earth tones bee. also I an external vfo this
problem. Further as reception rx excellently of the bitx

73 Arjan

--- In BITX20@..., Rahul Srivastava <vu3wjm@y...> wrote:
Hi!

Check VFO and BFO injection levels. It should be aroung 1.5V Pk to
Pk. Also note that Q1 as per V3 layout is 2SC2570A or similar high
Ft device having a different pin out. Rest all are BC547s.

73

Rahul VU3WJM

Arjan <arjan_holland@y...> wrote:
help
Hello all sorry my engels is not so good. only I have a problem
and I
know not how I this on must discharge. I have now my BITX20 built
on
the pcb ver3.the rx is excellent but I have as I tune various
squeak
flutes that about it do not hear +- 4mhz +-4.2 mhz +-4.3… Who can
me
help whit this problem ????
Arjan

Ham radio antenna Ham radio Ham radio sales Asian tsunami disaster
Ham radio store

Service.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com