Re: various squeak flutes that about it do not hear +- 4mhz +-4.2 mhz +-4.3…

Rahul Srivastava

Hi!

Check VFO and BFO injection levels. It should be aroung 1.5V Pk to Pk. Also note that Q1 as per V3 layout is 2SC2570A or similar high Ft device having a different pin out. Rest all are BC547s.

73

Rahul VU3WJM

Arjan wrote:
help
Hello all sorry my engels  is not so good. only I have a problem and I
know not how I this on must discharge. I have now my BITX20 built on
the pcb ver3.the rx is excellent but I have as I tune various squeak
flutes that about it do not hear +- 4mhz +-4.2 mhz +-4.3� Who can me
help whit this problem ????
Arjan