Wolfgang Finke (Schweers + Wall) #bemo #finke #schweers #wall

keithwwalker

Just an FYI, I haven't seen this mentioned in many places but it appears that BEMO won't be publishing Wolfgang Finke's work any more, he is publishing direct on DVD's:
https://buch-auf-dvd.de/
Samples of text are available on the product pages. I don't know what the resolution of the DVD's are, but it appears that the sample pages are a lessor quality than the books.
Of significance, there are free updates to many of the texts available here:
https://www.magentacloud.de/share/lg.pz.8eta

I have ordered the two DVD's on MOB. I hope the quality is at least 300dpi
fwiw, I would rather have printed books.
Keith Walker

Guerbetaler

Am 20.08.2018 um 11:47 schrieb keithwwalker via Groups.Io:
Of significance, there are free updates to many of the texts available here:
https://www.magentacloud.de/share/lg.pz.8eta
Just to get a little impression of what they distribute freely, I downloaded the first PDF in the list. It shows the A 201ff of the Br├╝nigbahn. But - sorry - the quality is as poor as any S+W publication.
Why?

There you will find the drawings of the A 211-216 with the large windows. Additionally they bought A 181 of BOB and rebuilt it likewise. But this wasn't an exact copy as S+W assumed. The carriage was shorter but the windows wider (1.40m instead of 1.20m).

Once again: don't trust S+W....