BEMO@groups.ioA discussion group for railroad enthusiasts modelling the Swiss meter-gauge scene in either HOm (12mm gauge track) or HOe (9mm gauge track), using equipment offered by Bemo, Ferro Suisse, D+R, Sommerfeldt and others. Topics discussed include the numerous prototype narrow gauge companies in Switzerland; Rhätische Bahn (RhB), Furka-Oberalp (FO), Brig-Visp-Zermatt (BVZ), Montreux-Oberland-Bernois (MOB), SBB's Brunig Line and many others. Additionally, the multitude of German and Austrian narrow gauge railroad lines (many are 750mm) are open for discussion here, too! All subscribers should post in English.
- 588 Members
- 5,407 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.