Topics

Zone 2 Survey this Saturday POSTPONED

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

Good morning all, due to the current Covid-19 health situation we're gonna POSTPONE the Butts Co EP Survey of Zone 2 for March. We'll see how everything looks twd the end of April and try again. Y'all have a good one, Ken

Mark Baker - KM4NRP

👌🏻
73
Mark, KM4NRP

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, 9:20 AM Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:

Good morning all, due to the current Covid-19 health situation we're gonna POSTPONE the Butts Co EP Survey of Zone 2 for March. We'll see how everything looks twd the end of April and try again. Y'all have a good one, Ken

Dan Darsey - W4DED

Okay
Dan

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 9:51 AM, Mark Baker - KM4NRP
<gmbaker308@...> wrote:
👌🏻
73
Mark, KM4NRP

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020, 9:20 AM Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:

Good morning all, due to the current Covid-19 health situation we're gonna POSTPONE the Butts Co EP Survey of Zone 2 for March. We'll see how everything looks twd the end of April and try again. Y'all have a good one, Ken

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Thanks Ken.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10