Topics

You're Invited -- ARRL Division Director Visit

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Mickey Baker, K4MB will be our program speaker this month at South East DX Club (SEDXC).  The club welcomes visitors at any time, but this month we would especially like to invite you to come meet, hear, and ask our newly elected ARRL Division Director about his duties and ideas about the job of director.

When: Feb. 20 at 7:30 pm
Where:  Rich Auditorium of Piedmont Hospital
1968 Peachtree Rd NW, Atlanta, Georgia
Parking: North Deck - bring your parking ticket to the auditorium to be validated for free parking
Note: Join us for dinner in the hospital cafeteria - adjacent to the Rich Auditorium beginning around 5:30

Mike, ND4V
Vice President, SEDXC

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mark Clark - NI2Y

I am really looking forward to this.

73,
Mark

--
Mark/NI2Y

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Can you be here at 4:00 PM?

[...]

RR will try to actually be on time.

Mark

On Feb 18, 2020, at 9:07 AM, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK <backacre348@...> wrote:

Can you be here at 4:00 PM?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mickey Baker, K4MB will be our program speaker this month at South East DX Club (SEDXC).  The club welcomes visitors at any time, but this month we would especially like to invite you to come meet, hear, and ask our newly elected ARRL Division Director about his duties and ideas about the job of director.

When: Feb. 20 at 7:30 pm
Where:  Rich Auditorium of Piedmont Hospital
 1968 Peachtree Rd NW, Atlanta, Georgia
Parking: North Deck - bring your parking ticket to the auditorium to be validated for free parking
Note: Join us for dinner in the hospital cafeteria - adjacent to the Rich Auditorium beginning around 5:30

Mike, ND4V
Vice President, SEDXC

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Mark/NI2Y

<36CA1211F1A748F1AD6C99B9BA574542.png>

--
Mark/NI2Y

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

👍

Buzz, K3GWK

On Feb 18, 2020, at 09:19, Mark Clark - NI2Y <mercer17@...> wrote:

[...]

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

Thx for the heads-up Buzz, won't be able to make it tho.