Topics

WX4BCA/UHF Repeater

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

The WX4BCA UHF repeater has been off the air.  I tried to use the DStar link during the DPH Net this morning and received no reply from a Quick Key.  There is construction going on in the “Radio Room” and the repeater was moved.  I guess the construction crew unplugged it from the UPS and when they plugged it back in, it did not restart properly.  A quick visit and recycling the UHF Repeater power reset the repeater and the DStar link.  The VHF repeater was OK.

AND!  Someone locked the filing cabinet, for which there is no known about key.  Anyone know a locksmith?

73,

Buzz, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Nancy Phillips - K4NEP

There's a code on the the lock. Just give it to Brent. He can get a key.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 9:41 AM, Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK
<backacre348@...> wrote:

The WX4BCA UHF repeater has been off the air.  I tried to use the DStar link during the DPH Net this morning and received no reply from a Quick Key.  There is construction going on in the “Radio Room” and the repeater was moved.  I guess the construction crew unplugged it from the UPS and when they plugged it back in, it did not restart properly.  A quick visit and recycling the UHF Repeater power reset the repeater and the DStar link.  The VHF repeater was OK.

AND!  Someone locked the filing cabinet, for which there is no known about key.  Anyone know a locksmith?

73,

Buzz, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brent Strite - KA3ZPM

Nope, well Maybe, could try,,,,,  Out of town this week end, have the proper authority get with me.

How much are club dues? Aren’t they coming up………..

Brent Strite

706-468-6530