Topics

[**WARNING** EXTERNAL MAIL] Re: [BC-ARES] DPH Net Script

Mark Austin - KN4KTZ

Quick correction- when I checked in, I announced for both SRH & SG.

Thanks for the cover, Buzz!  I can’t always check in- this a.m. I squeezed it in between 2 calls as I was driving before I got out of range… 😊

From: BC-ARES@groups.io <BC-ARES@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Wallis - KM4HOS via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2020 9:50 AM
To: 'Buzz Kutcher' <backacre348@...>
Cc: 'BC-ARES@groups.io' <BC-ARES@groups.io>
Subject: [**WARNING** EXTERNAL MAIL] Re: [BC-ARES] DPH Net Script

Yeah, I heard you & Mark Austin, KN4KTZ, (fm Spalding Regional) chk-in, thx. Are you gonna chk-in next week or is Mark, NI2Y?? Don't think he's gotta D-Star radio. Don't think Rudy has his hook'd up yet. I'm avail to do 'em this month (3 more of 'em), but if you'd like to take another lemme know. 

Not sure I have the 'script', but I'll look for it. I think you wrote it, so it might be in some of your old stuff. Will let you know.

My tastebuds went nuts last Sunday night & Monday morning.... OK now, but dunno if I got the virus or not so I'm self-quarantined till Fri. Then I'll call Krystle, she sed to let her know my 'status' Fri and she'd probly have me tested either way. We'll see... Anna got the 'shingles' this week, so we've had about ENUF of all these viruses down here at the Flovilla Hilton (now shuttered)!!

Happy Easter, Ken

-----------------------------------------

To: "Ken Wallis (KM4HOS)"
Cc: "Mark Clark (NI2Y)", "rudyka8lad@...", "Buzz Kutcher (K3GWK)", "Winford - W8XC Barnes", Krystle"
Sent: Thursday April 9 2020 8:46:19AM
Subject: RE: DPH Net Script

Ken,

I checked in to the DPH DStar net (via WX4BCA/U) from my home QTH this morning, covering for Mark.  Steve acknowledged my second round check in.  Secured at 08:45 Local.

Buzz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 8:21 AM
To: Ken Wallis (KM4HOS)
Cc: Mark Clark (NI2Y); rudyka8lad@...; Buzz Kutcher (K3GWK); Winford - W8XC Barnes
Subject: DPH Net Script

Ken,

Could you please post the DPH Net script to the groups.io page?  Thanks…

Buzz, K3GWK

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and /or proprietary information in the possession of WellStar Health System, Inc. ("WellStar") and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom addressed. This email may contain information that is held to be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized access, dissemination, distribution or copying of any information from this email is strictly prohibited, and may subject you to criminal and/or civil liability. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then delete this email and its attachments from your computer. - Thank you.