From: BC-ARES@groups.io <BC-ARES@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Wallis - KM4HOS via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2020 9:50 AM
To: 'Buzz Kutcher' <backacre348@...>
Cc: 'BC-ARES@groups.io' <BC-ARES@groups.io>
Subject: [**WARNING** EXTERNAL MAIL] Re: [BC-ARES] DPH Net Script

Yeah, I heard you & Mark Austin, KN4KTZ, (fm Spalding Regional) chk-in, thx. Are you gonna chk-in next week or is Mark, NI2Y?? Don't think he's gotta D-Star radio. Don't think Rudy has his hook'd up yet. I'm avail to do 'em this month (3 more of 'em), but if you'd like to take another lemme know.

Not sure I have the 'script', but I'll look for it. I think you wrote it, so it might be in some of your old stuff. Will let you know.

My tastebuds went nuts last Sunday night & Monday morning.... OK now, but dunno if I got the virus or not so I'm self-quarantined till Fri. Then I'll call Krystle, she sed to let her know my 'status' Fri and she'd probly have me tested either way. We'll see... Anna got the 'shingles' this week, so we've had about ENUF of all these viruses down here at the Flovilla Hilton (now shuttered)!!

Happy Easter, Ken