Topics

[**WARNING** EXTERNAL MAIL] Re: [BC-ARES] FW: [fayettegaares] REMINDER! Fayette ARES NVIS Test Day Is In One Week

Mark Austin - KN4KTZ

Spalding 911 Dir announced the 911 center is closed to visitors.

From: BC-ARES@groups.io <BC-ARES@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Baker - KM4NRP via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 9:17 AM
To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Subject: [**WARNING** EXTERNAL MAIL] Re: [BC-ARES] FW: [fayettegaares] REMINDER! Fayette ARES NVIS Test Day Is In One Week

I'm still ready to help with the survey on Sat. Ken. Looking forward to it.

Mark

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020, 8:50 AM Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:

Buzz & David,

Thx for the heads-up Buzz. Had planned and am set-up to do the last Survey this Sat, sans brkfst, just doin' a brief & go fm the Pavillion at 0900. Figured we'd be OK just drivin' around Zone 2 and yakkin' on da radios.

The only problem I could see would be gettin' somebody into the 911 Ctr?? Was gonna ask y'all if you thought we could get in & whether y'all wanted to do the Survey or postpone it till next month.

IF y'all don't wanna try to finish the Survey, I'm gonna do this NVIS Day and wondered if y'all wanted me to go to any particular place in the county to set-up for this test. Are there any sites in Butts Co that y'all think are an ARES 'priority' for HF and wanted chk'd out? I'm good fm my QTH as I've already worked some contacts fm here at the Flovilla Hilton in the past. Lemme know what y'all wanna do, Ken

-----------------------------------------

To: "BC-ARES@groups.io"
Cc:
Sent: Saturday March 21 2020 12:28:55PM
Subject: [BC-ARES] FW: [fayettegaares] REMINDER! Fayette ARES NVIS Test Day Is In One Week

NVIS Antenna Test

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 9:21 AM
To: fayetteares@groups.io
Subject: [fayettegaares] REMINDER! Fayette ARES NVIS Test Day Is In One Week

Just a reminder. The Fayette ARES NVIS Test Day is one week away!

What better way to practice self-quarantine or social isolation than operating NVIS from your QTH.

The exercise instructions can be found at this link

Hope to see you on the air!

--
Brian Haren
W8BYH

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and /or proprietary information in the possession of WellStar Health System, Inc. ("WellStar") and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom addressed. This email may contain information that is held to be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized access, dissemination, distribution or copying of any information from this email is strictly prohibited, and may subject you to criminal and/or civil liability. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then delete this email and its attachments from your computer. - Thank you.