Topics

[**WARNING** EXTERNAL MAIL] Re: [BC-ARES] FW: [fayettegaares] REMINDER! Fayette ARES NVIS Test Day Is In One Week

Mark Austin - KN4KTZ

Spalding 911 Dir announced the 911 center is closed to visitors.

From: BC-ARES@groups.io <BC-ARES@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Baker - KM4NRP via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020 9:17 AM
To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Subject: [**WARNING** EXTERNAL MAIL] Re: [BC-ARES] FW: [fayettegaares] REMINDER! Fayette ARES NVIS Test Day Is In One Week

I'm still ready to help with the survey on Sat. Ken. Looking forward to it.

73

Mark

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020, 8:50 AM Ken Wallis - KM4HOS <kawallis@...> wrote:

Buzz & David,

Thx for the heads-up Buzz. Had planned and am set-up to do the last Survey this Sat, sans brkfst, just doin' a brief & go fm the Pavillion at 0900. Figured we'd be OK just drivin' around Zone 2 and yakkin' on da radios.

The only problem I could see would be gettin' somebody into the 911 Ctr?? Was gonna ask y'all if you thought we could get in & whether y'all wanted to do the Survey or postpone it till next month.

IF y'all don't wanna try to finish the Survey, I'm gonna do this NVIS Day and wondered if y'all wanted me to go to any particular place in the county to set-up for this test. Are there any sites in Butts Co that y'all think are an ARES 'priority' for HF and wanted chk'd out? I'm good fm my QTH as I've already worked some contacts fm here at the Flovilla Hilton in the past. Lemme know what y'all wanna do, Ken