Topics

[**WARNING** EXTERNAL MAIL] Re: [BC-ARES] TX Exercise Dr

Dan Darsey - W4DED

How about Huddle House at 8 AM?
Dan

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 7:57 PM, Mark Austin - KN4KTZ
<Mark.Austin@...> wrote:

I might- depending upon time/place.

From: BC-ARES@groups.io <BC-ARES@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Crowe - AJ4GU via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 7:56 PM
To: BC-ARES@groups.io
Subject: [**WARNING** EXTERNAL MAIL] Re: [BC-ARES] TX Exercise Drill CANCELLATION

I am open

Mike

From: BC-ARES@groups.io <BC-ARES@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Darsey - W4DED via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: [BC-ARES] TX Exercise Drill CANCELLATION

I would like to go to breakfast? When and where?

Dan

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 7:45 PM, Mike Crowe - AJ4GU

<aj4gu@...> wrote:

Anyone want to still go to breakfast?

Mike Crowe

From: BC-ARES@groups.io <BC-ARES@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Burnham - AK4EM
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 5:45 PM
Subject: [BC-ARES] TX Exercise Drill CANCELLATION

The Drill scheduled for Friday has been cancelled.

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and /or proprietary information in the possession of WellStar Health System, Inc. ("WellStar") and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom addressed. This email may contain information that is held to be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized access, dissemination, distribution or copying of any information from this email is strictly prohibited, and may subject you to criminal and/or civil liability. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then delete this email and its attachments from your computer. - Thank you.

Mike Crowe - AJ4GU

Ok with me.

Mike Crowe

From: BC-ARES@groups.io <BC-ARES@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Darsey - W4DED via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [**WARNING** EXTERNAL MAIL] Re: [BC-ARES] TX Exercise Dr

Dan

From: BC-ARES@groups.io <BC-ARES@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Crowe - AJ4GU via Groups.Io
Subject: [**WARNING** EXTERNAL MAIL] Re: [BC-ARES] TX Exercise Drill CANCELLATION

I am open

Mike

Dan

<aj4gu@...> wrote:

Mike Crowe

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and /or proprietary information in the possession of WellStar Health System, Inc. ("WellStar") and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom addressed. This email may contain information that is held to be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized access, dissemination, distribution or copying of any information from this email is strictly prohibited, and may subject you to criminal and/or civil liability. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then delete this email and its attachments from your computer. - Thank you.

Mark Austin - KN4KTZ

Hwy 16 & I-75?

I can- I may start a few minutes early- 0900 meeting back at Spalding.

Dan

<Mark.Austin@...> wrote:

I am open

Mike

Dan

<aj4gu@...> wrote:

Mike Crowe

Ken Wallis - KM4HOS

See you there. Ken

On Mar 12, 2020, at 8:01 PM, Mark Austin - KN4KTZ <Mark.Austin@...> wrote:

Hwy 16 & I-75?

Dan

<Mark.Austin@...> wrote:

I am open

Mike

Dan

<aj4gu@...> wrote:

Mike Crowe

Mike Crowe - AJ4GU

Correct on location

From: BC-ARES@groups.io <BC-ARES@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Austin - KN4KTZ
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:02 PM

Hwy 16 & I-75?

Dan

I am open

Mike

Dan

<aj4gu@...> wrote:

Mike Crowe

Dan Darsey - W4DED

Yes, Ga16 and I 75. We can move start time to 7:30.
Dan

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 8:05 PM, Mike Crowe - AJ4GU
<aj4gu@...> wrote:

Correct on location

From: BC-ARES@groups.io <BC-ARES@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Austin - KN4KTZ
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:02 PM

Hwy 16 & I-75?

Dan

I am open

Mike

Dan

<aj4gu@...> wrote:

Mike Crowe

Buzz Kutcher - K3GWK

Sounds good.
Buzz, K3GWK

On Mar 12, 2020, at 19:59, Dan Darsey - W4DED via Groups.Io <dandarsey@...> wrote:

Dan

<Mark.Austin@...> wrote:

I am open

Mike

Dan

<aj4gu@...> wrote:

Mike Crowe